Pável Ágoston Museum of Local History and Slovenian National Minority
The building of the museum, the so-called Stajer House was originally built for the foreign workers of the scythe factory established by Baron József Wieser in 1902. With its beautiful pillared arcade, the museum is a prevailing element of townscape. The building has been hosting the Pável Ágoston Museum of Local History and Slovenian National Minority since 1983, the 800th anniversary of the foundation of Szentgotthárd. The collection of the institution is mainly based on the works collected by Károly Gáspár (1914-1982), primary school principal, but several other local history exhibitions are also presented in the building.